You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Persona Not Working on 10.8.5

When I When I clicked on Export Persona, the right panel went blank.  Clicking on the Photo persona does not bring back the right panel contents.  Clicking on any other panel asks me to perform an action requiring the use of the right panel contents.  I can close the current image but then I can no longer Open an file or even create a New document.  All I can do is Quit the app and reopen it.  I'm running the 1.5 beta on 10.8.5.

Am I the only one having this problem with the Export Persona?  It is consistent on my system.  Click on Export Persona and the Studio Panels go totally blank.  I can click on the Photo persona and the correct context bar will reappear but the Studio is gone.  Can't reset it.  And nothing works.  The only way out is to Force Quit the app.  If it's just a problem with Mountain Lion, I can live with it.  I don't think I've ever actually used the Export persona.  I was just curious this time to see if anything had changed there.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.