You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Does Affinity Designer have a wireframe symbols library you can build?

Is it possible to import wireframe symbols to create and build a library in Affinity Designer that you can then drag onto your document and work with? There are many sources of free wireframe icons for example that would be nice to import into AD and customize. If this is not possible, perhaps add it as a feature?

• Staff

Hi Jody,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The latest Beta (1.5) already includes a new Assets panel where you can place/save any object you have on your document. You can also import and export those assets libraries as .afassets files. So yes, it's possible to import whatever you need from free/paid sources (as long as Designer supports the file format used for distribution) customise them and add to your own library.

post-59-0-60398700-1468410816_thumb.png

I am completely new to AD, can you give me a bit more info on the process/workflow to do this? For example say I download 750 SVG wireframe files, what is the procedure for getting them into a Symbols library that I can add to?