You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

print bug

When i have an A4 setup in publisher and i want to print the pages on my epson printer, the print is only 16 cm wide. Nothing is printed on the remaining 5 cm. If i export a pdf and print the pdf, the same result. All my other software can print every A4 document. So the problem is somewhere in Publisher.

If i have an A5 document and i print this document including bleed and marks, then there is no problem: all the printmarks and documentinformation is printed.

I have already tested the printer with the help of Epson, and our conclusion is that the problem must be a bug of publisher

• Staff

@Jagers Welcome to the forum.

Can you provide a screenshot of your Publisher Document Setup as well as the Print window showing paper size and scale options? After exporting your file out to PDF, which app are you opening the PDF in to print? Can you provide a screenshot of it's print options as well?