You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Transform origin to its place

I used the Move/Duplicate function to rotate several objects in a circle. To do this, I changed the position of Transform origin. Is there any way to return the Transform origin to its original position after this function is done?

00tr.JPG.4c057c17feecd8382e8a358e3ec081b7.JPG

4 minutes ago, MikeTO said:

Yes, just double-click the origin point that you set and it will return to normal.

Thank you. It worked. Can't you do this for all objects at once?

12 minutes ago, anto said:

Thank you. It worked. Can't you do this for all objects at once?

You can deselect the Enable Transform Origin button - it's a modal feature - and then transform around the centre again. If you later select Enable Transform Origin then the origins you set will still be there.

I don't believe you can select multiple objects and reset their origins at the same time but I could be wrong.

Here's the help page:

https://affinity.help/publisher2/English.lproj/index.html?page=pages/ObjectControl/rotateShear.html&title=Rotating and shearing objects

Download a free manual for Publisher 2.4 from this forum - expanded 300-page PDF

My system: Affinity 2.4.2 for macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro)