You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Select same fill (etc) only for specific group or layer?

The select same fill colour feature is really useful. I want to merge curves with the same fill colour but only within their own group or layer, within a busy repeat pattern. Is there a way to select same fill colour without it being for the whole document? Even if I hide or deselect other layers or groups it still merges all of that colour in the document, creating layer order problems.

When I was new to using Affinity Designer, I didn’t vectorise drawings very well and I’ve ended up with repeat patterns that have loads and loads of separate curves, often in slightly different colors.

IMG_4801.jpeg

• Staff

Hi Giverly,

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to limit select same to specific areas of a document etc. I'd recommend making a post about this in the feature requests section.

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.