You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ivan Weiss .afluts pack

Hi, 

A while ago I purchased both the Ivan Weiss LUT packs.

I initally purchased the Top 9 Lut pack which was available as a manual download and a .afluts file. I was able to instal and easily use the manual versions of the LUT, but was not able to work out how to use the .aflut file. That didn't bother me too  much as I could use the manual versions without any problems. The LUTs are amazing and work extremely well, which led me to purchase the Salt and Pepper pack. This pack is only available as .aflut pack and for the life of me, I cant work out how to use it. I have gone through every tutorial I can find, and everything just says, once installed, the luts will be available to use. But where? I have installed them as per the instructions and they appear listed in my account as installed, but I simply can't find them.

The LUTs don't appear where the normal LUT adjustments are. I can't find them on any panel or with the assets. Can anybody please explain what I am doing wrong.

I am on a M2 Max MacBook Pro.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi @Lightpro and welcome to the Affinity Forum.

You'll find the LUT's under the Studio tab Adjustment.

image.png.f018ec72adccee3e417e106ae8cd3a93.png 

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

34 minutes ago, Komatös said:

Hi @Lightpro and welcome to the Affinity Forum.

You'll find the LUT's under the Studio tab Adjustment.

image.png.f018ec72adccee3e417e106ae8cd3a93.png 

Hi,

Ahh, Thank you. Thats fantastic.

I could see the default LUTs but I hadn't noticed that there was another drop down, which included all the extra LUT packs I had installed.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate you answering my question.

Paul

2 hours ago, Lightpro said:

Thanks for your help

You are welcome.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo, ich habe auch ein Problem mit den LUTs. Ich habe bereits mehrmals über Datei > Inhalt importieren die .afluts-Datei für das salt & pepper pack importiert.  Leider finde ich dann keine entsprechenden Dateien, wenn ich im Panel Anpassungen die LUT-Maske öffne:

image.png.fc82638452af13f2671a561385aa9662.png

Wäre glücklich, wenn mir jemand einen Hinweis geben könnte - habe jetzt schon 2 Stunden rumprobiert :-(. Besten Dank!

Hi @manni_a und willkommen im Forum.

Im Studio Panel "Anpassung" solltest Du die S&P LUTs finden, wenn Du auf das kleine Dreieck klickst!

Photo_hgq5ADbauO.gif.508c77716c50d2057eafe9c04103caef.gif