You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export multiple slices with "central" pixel layer/background color that is not included in the slice

Hey,

I have multiple layers which are isolated product images and one background layer with a gray background color. I created slices for each product and exported them as jpeg. The background color is now white instead of gray. The gray layer is set to be visible in the export persona. Is this not possible? 

Screenshot2023-11-28at10_44_02.png.b15d4114ff655bc709b8ce2c8c4d5632.png

Screenshot2023-11-28at10_44_42.png.693575df4cdd1198746232a5b48dd209.png

Screenshot2023-11-28at10_45_00.png.fd64bad07190b113dd32cf3f18455186.png

Thanks for the quick response.
Something like hide layer b, create slice of layer a + background, hide layer a, create slice of layer b + background doesnt work, right?
I guess I will just group the background layer with each product layer then.

17 minutes ago, Joewild said:

Thanks for the quick response.

You’re welcome.

18 minutes ago, Joewild said:

Something like hide layer b, create slice of layer a + background, hide layer a, create slice of layer b + background doesnt work, right?

I’m not entirely sure what you want to do so I can’t say if you are trying to do it the ‘best’ way.

If you need/want to add a background to each layer then you can give all of the background layers the same name and then you can quickly 'add/remove' them by selecting one, then using menu “Select → Select Same → Name” and then setting their visibility on/off at the same time, if that helps.