Sign in to follow this  
xdisplay

the best pictures source's file format ?

Hi Affinity Support/Users,

I would like to know what's the best pictures source's file format to work with Affinity Photo 1.4.1 ?

I ask this since my processing software's .tiff files aren't right in Aff. Pho. They are around 19/20 filled by file's original image and there is a vertical 1/20 filled by a black, white and grayscale encoded signs as the attached picture showed previously. I use .psd files that is ok.

Thanks for reading.

post-16062-0-10233000-1459799481_thumb.gif

Hi xdisplay,

Is it possible your you to send me a sample tiff image as AP normally opens 16 bit tiff images without issues.

Regards,

Darren

Hi DWright,

Thanks to pay attention to my case, indeed it is possible, I have already prepared a lighter .tiff file where the phenomena happens, I've checked to be sure of what I claim.

How do I proceed to share you a dot tiff file since it isn't really a WorldWideWeb format compatible ?

Best,

Nicolas.