You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 2 > Develop Persona > Presets not store the White balance and details (sharpen)

SaaMosD

When develop an RAW and I create a new Preset two important parameters have problems
 1)  White balance slider positions are stored but when using the preset for a new imge I have to click on an slider to activate the changes
 2) Sharpen function (details) is not stored in the preset (not activated an no slider stored (radius and so on).

Perhaps I made an incorrect operation but most of parameters are stored and are functioning.

(Sorry for the bad english, I'm German)

Edited by SaaMosD
Faults

• Staff

Hi @SaaMosD,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums & thanks for your report!

23 hours ago, SaaMosD said:

1)  White balance slider positions are stored but when using the preset for a new imge I have to click on an slider to activate the changes

I can confirm this is a known issue which is logged with our development team - I'll be sure to 'bump' this with your report to bring it to our teams attention once again now.

23 hours ago, SaaMosD said:

2) Sharpen function (details) is not stored in the preset (not activated an no slider stored (radius and so on).

However I'm not seeing this behaviour here - please note that the 'Presets' save settings for each category separately - meaning your 'Basic' preset will not save settings from the 'Details' section. You will need to create a second preset for the 'Details' section separately in order to save these values:

c143f47d69772e8750b3666f793d683e.gif

I hope this helps :)

Hi Dan C

Thank you very much for your rapid replay! It helps!

(1) so I hope for the next Update

(2) Yes, my fault!
I didnt know that presets are linked to the category and has to defined and used separatly for each category. Now it works!

In my opinion ist will be a good thing for future releases to have the possibility to combine the the presets and use it by one click
Suggestion: Even a new Preset "Last settings" (addition/option to "Standard") to use all the Presets of the last edit picture will be an helpfull progress.

Advantages: simple to use, no name to define, always available

Many Thanks

EW

Edited by SaaMosD