You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher linked files dissapeared

Hello!

I have opened a Publisher file, where some PDFs have been relinked. Names of linked PDFs are the same and we can see them in Resource Manager. Unfortunately, pages with these linked files are empty. Embedet PDfs are of course in the file.
All layers are on and it does not help if I relink.
I can drag and drop PDFs again inside, but this would not be a long-term solution.

Has anyone experienced similar and can advise how to troubleshoot?

Thank you :)

Affinity Publishr.jpg

On 10/19/2023 at 2:17 PM, DWright said:

Your PDF have a placed DPI of a very large negative value which is strange Is it possible for your to save your document as a package and send this to me using the Dropbox link below

https://www.dropbox.com/request/gd3Gy6ZhKA9o6hKMSvnL

Hii!
in the meantime, PDFs were placed again in. Now we can´t diagnose the issue, but I ll come back to this conversation next time it happens.

Negative DPI does seem strange, but we also did not have the latest update - we did it now, hope it works.

Thank you