You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Updates with Mac OSX! [SPLIT]

Affinity Updates with Mac OSX!

What I would like to know is are we all gonna have to pay again?  I thought the whole reason that Affinity came out was a to beat and be just as good if not better than Adobe.  When I first purchased the Affinity photo, publisher and designer package, I read that all free updates would be included with the one time purchase back when 1.0 came out.  This was not true when Affinity updated to 2.0 came out, which made us all purchase the whole package again.  So now Affinity has gotten me to purchase all updated software that I have bought while thinking it was going to be a time purchase only.  Not sure if this was the original intention or maybe I did something wrong between version 1 and 2?  I don't think it's fair to say that a one time purchase only, and including all updates if you're going to charge for each version.  At least Adobes montly subscription includes all updates at a small fortune though.... I really like Affinity, and wish I didn't have to keep paying for Version updates every year, especially when Mac comes out with a new OSX...