You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have posted about PDFs not being able to print at a print service center, even though I have curved/outlined all the fonts in AD.

what about a space that was used in placing the text tool but was not use it, will this affect the file, as having a text tool mark/space and the font was not curved?

I have noticed that some text did not get curved, even though I have selected the whole document to turn into curves. I still had to check every line of text. Are there limitations if I selected a porting of my document in AD and curved all the text, including graphics and shapes?

I spent an hour this morning at Office Depot and finally got to print my one of my PDFs the other PDF it gave a warning, they had to select print as a picture and it printed with no difference.

I still don't know why one file printed and the other it had to use the print as picture?

I Hope someone with knowledge in curving text in AD will have some input.

• Staff

As long as you have Text as Curves selected from File > Export > PDF > Embed fonts: you should be fine. If you attach you .afdesign file to this thread or send me a PM with a link to it, I will be able to investigate further :)