You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Troubleshooting exporting

I am attempting to export just the selected group. This works fine in a different document, but in this one the group gets shrunk to the corner. The canvas page is 100inches by 100inches  300-dpi

when I change the drop down to "Whole Document" the pixel changes to 30k by 30k. But if I change it to "Selection Area Only" the pixels change to 110k + ...  I am prompted that png can only export at a max of 37k pixels. I then reduce the pixel size to around 7500 pixels, and the preview beings to generate however it is like this (picture) and it exports that way too.

furthermore, if I attempting to export anything above 10k pixels it simply just does not load. This is for any file I have, not just this one. I would like to make a large tapestry print for getting a large quality print is important. could this be simply because of my computer processing power? it is a 2018 gaming Asus TUF gaming laptop.IMG_6812.jpeg.40b1526dfd3f2129d8ac825eb1f3ed20.jpeg