You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey!
I own a HUION KAMVAS PRO 20 (2019) tablet with TILT. The problem (actually two problems) is with working in Photo and in Photo personas in the other programs.... In the Affinity options I have 3 choices: low precision, high precision and Windows Ink. In Low Precision - everything is fine. In High Precision - I get nicer lines, (1 problem) but Affinity starts drawing lines as if in two steps: 1 - registers a stroke/touch with the screen pen 2 - registers a pen stroke. Even though I don't pull the pen away I always get two steps. (2 problem) In Windows Ink, on the other hand, the pen behaves correctly and draws as it should, but I don't have the right-click option assigned to the pen. As a result, I have to bring up the right-hand menu using the mouse - which is annoying. I have the same problem in the betas...
Does anyone have the same problem? Any suggestion - apart from using Low Precision?

Regards

Edit 13-09-2023

• Staff

@irokiee I've used a Huion Q620M we have for testing but I don't seem to be getting any issues regardless of what I have the method set to. In terms of the right click being assigned to the second button of the pen. Even with Windows Ink enabled in our app and also the Huion app, a menu appears when pressed, depending on which tool is selected at the time.

Any other information you can provide to help me in trying to replicate the issue, please let me know.

Thank you for your reply.

I will start with the v15.6.3.132 v15.7.6.485 drivers - the latest available (for this model) on the Huion website, Windows 11 Pro 22H2 - compilation 22621.2283... Affinity apps - MSIX versions...
1) In the Pen tab, I have Windows Ink enabled and a "right click" assigned to the pen button. In this situation the pen pressure works - there is no right click (in the screenshots I refer to exactly)....
2) If I have Windows Ink disabled - yes, I have a right click, but then pen pressure is not supported...

if you have further questions I will try to answer them....

image.png.2d798e40a76dc1836e3f572f0d0d0dc6.png
image.png.0903eedab51061f984fdc58690ceb4e7.pngimage.png.aef64914a2385ca448663750ae978250.pngimage.png.34161cd89d7c3df0d8702311b872bb11.png