You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am looking for a tutor that is a subject matter expert at some support using AD2.  I am migrating over to this software after being a FIREWORKS user for over 10 years.  I am a very tech savvy individual but not a graphic designer.  Need help to navigate the basics with this new software.  I am struggling and do not have time to look up YOUTUBE videos.  I work on a Windows PC, Win11. I need to hire a tutor that can work with me over ZOOM.  An hour to start with is all I am looking for.  Reach me by email:  [email address redacted]  Thank you. -R

• Staff

Hi @Ropton,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

Please note that I have removed the email address from your post, and edited the wording - as unfortunately we don't allow for users to solicit tutoring here.

As can be seen in our Guidelines -

You may not distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.

Therefore if you are looking for advice with the Affinity apps, I'd recommend being specific in your following posts here as to the type of support you require, or any particular tools or functions that you are having trouble with.

I've linked some of our best resources below, I understand you mention you do not have time for such tutorials, however these are simply one of the easiest ways to become familiar with the app so I would recommend following as many as possible.

Quick Start Guide - https://affinity.serif.com/learn/designer/desktop/quickstart/

Video tutorials - 

Online helpfile - https://affinity.help/designer2/

I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!