You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Character panel font name issue

My observation is a bit different. While scrolling rapidly through the Font Family panel, and clicking on successive font options, from time to time, the screen freezes with the apple rainbow circle for several seconds.

Edited by Illusionsz66
Added screen capture

• Staff

Hi @Gokhan Eser,

I've not been able to replicate this issue on a Ventura Mac yet, the Character panel updates as expected when switching between art text layers, I also tried this with a few of the fonts I could find freely available from your screen recording. Have you found any solid recipe/steps for re-creating this issue? Does it only affect certain fonts or does it only happen when the text layers are created and assigned a font in a certain way?

Any additional detail you can provide along with a sample file where this issue happens would be great.

1 hour ago, NathanC said:

Hi @Gokhan Eser,

I've not been able to replicate this issue on a Ventura Mac yet, the Character panel updates as expected when switching between art text layers, I also tried this with a few of the fonts I could find freely available from your screen recording. Have you found any solid recipe/steps for re-creating this issue? Does it only affect certain fonts or does it only happen when the text layers are created and assigned a font in a certain way?

Any additional detail you can provide along with a sample file where this issue happens would be great.

Ok I'll try to catch that. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...