You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Left and Right shift after adding page

Hello folks,

I've seen multiple posts about this bugs but no one has provided steps to recreate it as chances are they didn't realized what has caused it.
As I am working with a TTRPG style booklet, due to it, I have to add pages into the middle of my work constantly, however, every time I do, everything shifts either to the left or to right by 20 or so pixels to all pages below it. It also depends where the page is located on the spread, if it's on the left side it will shift to the left. 

Using the latest updated Affinity Publisher and current page count of my work is 31
Windows 11 
CPU Ryzen 5 1600x
Ram 16gb.

Let me know if there is any additional information I can provide
Left arrow is the shift, and the right is where it is supposed to be, it affect everything, just not full page images, however, small ones are affected like in the picture below. 
image.png.8a47b1c9e39ab0d66897e23879524035.png

This should most likely be in the bug report section of the forum rather than here - this section is for feature requests.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/71-bug-reporting/

That said, if there are already existing threads about this (hopefully in the right section of the forum), please don't create yet another.  Add comments to an existing one.