You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchased V2 and Can't Activate or Use on OSX, iPad or Windows

When I try and login on my iPad, after entering my credentials and pressing "Activate", the app just hangs.

When I try and login on OSX, I am presented with "Unfortunately, we still cannot verify your licence at the moment. We'll try again the next time you launch the app." When I launch the app on the left of the login section, it says "Pending licence activation".

I have just tried Windows and aside from the "Pending licence activation" on the left hand side, it says "There was a problem communicating with the server".

Can anyone help please?

I have the same problem here, purchased V2 universal license on Affinity site, downloaded Mac version, tried activating on Macbook since last Friday 1/20, emailed support but no response. I got the exact same message "There was a problem communicating with the server". I also tried turn-off fire wall but it still pop up with the same message. Someone from support please help!

I've had no resolution from the support team and I have not received a response to a refund request since submitting it 2 days ago. I'ts a good job I used PayPal instead of credit card (which was not accepted due to errors with their payment system) and turns out to be a blessing in disguise. I've opened a support case with PayPal resolution centre. Not impressed with the customer service at Affinity I must say. They are also unreachable on their telephone number 0115 914 2000. Their office hours are 8am to 5pm yet when calling between these hours the automated response says they are closed.