You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New File dialog - add size preset question, v2.0.3

IPv6

After adding new preset to the list of sizes AP2 ignores changes to the size field in this preset. I simply cannot save them to back preset (update preset with the size i need). Size is remembered upon creation and only editable thing is a title after that.

Expected workflow: Add new preset, give it the name, change the size to the one that should be default for this preset. So there is no need to set size manually after choosing preset later

Current workflow: Add new preset, give it the name, change the size every time preset is choosen... since there is no way to save it back!

whats the point of this presets then?

26 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Changing the sizes of presets work for me on Windows.
Select the preset, make the changes, press the “Save and overwrite current preset" button (to the right of the preset name at top-right).

If this is not working for you then a video of it not working will show us what’s happening.

Now i see... This button appears after the change made - totally missed it (unexpected placement, to be honest)
Thank you!