You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

DPI value in Context Toolbar is empty in V2 immediately after rasterizing a photo

Hi, the dpi display is not showing on the context toolbar immediately after rasterizing a picture in all of the apps.

000.png.3ec22f41d465a0f13b3017fbfa6094b5.png

1. Place a picture in the document
2. Rasterize the picture (Notice the section on the context toolbar on the top left of the User Interface to the right of (Pixel), it is empty. 

In Affinity Publisher v1 immediately after rasterizing, the DPI value would be displayed in this section but is absent in Version 2.0 during this phase across all of the applications (Publisher v2, Photo v2 and Designer v2).

Although performance is not affected in producing my documents,  I think it would be nice if this indicator shows the dpi instead of being empty in a future update. 

I did notice a thread where someone mentioned that this was occurring in Affinity Designer v2.

So I wanted to mention that it is also noticed this Affinity Publisher v2 and Affinity Photo v2 on my Windows machine. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...