You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exported .psd from affinity designer 2 not opening

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right section, feel free to move it.

Hi, I had a comission to do, it's a modification from an .ai logo created by someone else who wasn't available at the moment for them, I had to add a hat to a monkey, it went super well but when I export it in .psd, I am no longer able to open it and my client really needs it to be either in .psd or .ai.

It's the first time I had to edit something made into an other software.

At first I thought it was because I didn't convert to curves my Mesh masks, but it is still not working.

Also if this infos can help, when I first open the original logo without modifications, every single hair of that monkey was countaining more than 100 vector layers, I had to [Add+] them all together one by one to reduce the amount of layers (it was exceeding 8000 so I wasn't able to export to .psd)

My images doesn't seem to have anything special for it to not save in order. 

Pleaze I really wish you can help me on that.

if you need additional images or infos, let me know.

F16667F2-3521-446E-A0A4-99DDB2C3D388.jpeg

I tryed to just save the hat and it seems easier to open it in .psd from affinity designer but it took like 40 minutes before it opened.

I also tryed to export only few easy layers into .psd in Illustrator and it either crash or never open. 

• 2 months later...