You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Data Vis and Graph / Chart-building tools for V2?

Hi there! Congrats on the new launch! I couldn't give you my money fast enough! Your new solution to solving for lack of sideloading and upgrade capabilities on iOS is fantastic! You really came up with a seamless and elegant solution while also removing the need to pay such high fees to Apple for your App Store sales! This makes me confident in being able to continue to support Serif and ensure that you are getting ALL the money for future development. Im so glad to be able to pay for Affinity's ongoing growth.

I know in the past it was discussed that graph and chart tools for data visualization would be adopted in a future version of Affinity Publisher. Is that still a plan? Even if we can get something ruidimentary for now, I would be forever grateful. Based on the horrible tools we use in Adobe Illustrator, the entry point bar is set incredibly low. I know for my design team, we deal with lots of scientific data and financial charting, this would make your suite closer to bullet-proof. 

Please let me know if this is a moot point and I'm overlooking an existing feature. And I have to say, you have me at WARP GROUPS! The way your team has incorporated the essetial tools and reimagined them to be next level is unreal. Your team is redefining how we work and I am so thankful for it!

Best!

Stephen :)