You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Persona - name change of artboard does not ripple through to slice name

HI, 
I am using version 1.10.5.1342 on a windows notebook.

I saw Elaine Giles great youtube about the export persona and, of course I had to get my hands on it. 
So I took an already existing file with around 10 or 12 artboards, lots of symbols and the Export persona had already some specifications. 
The idea behind the new set up of the Export Persona is to set the name once and it will ripple through to "everything" so that I do not need search my export folder, create new folder etc. 
The attachment shows, that I can change the artboard name in Designer Persona, it then changes in the layers panel of the Export persona but it does not pull through to the change the slice name. 
Interestingly it works, when I set up a complete new file - I tested it with 2 artboards and 2 symbols. 

Any idea how to solve this except to make everything new from scratch?
Should I report that as a bug? 

AD - export Persona.jpg

If you change the name of a Slice then changing the name of the Artboard from which that Slice was automatically taken will not 'ripple through' to the Slice – the software assumes that your changing the name of the Slice was deliberate and it won’t override it.

However, you can delete the name of the Slice and the Artboard name should ‘come back through’.