You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colored screen and no layer visible

Hi,
Can't get back to a normal use of Photo on iPad. Th complete screen is blocked on a flat color all over. I have no idea how to get back to see my layers.
Must have done something wrong when I tried to have a colored background to see my white drawings... Erased the ground layer since. But everything is yet hidden.
Should have given back the job today.
The thumbnail show the job done as it should. Tried to duplicate, but the problem remains on the copy too.
I'm quite in a bad shape... 😰

• Staff

Hi Alex De Kyburg,

Welcome to the forums :)

If possible could you provide a screen recording demonstrating this issue? Does this occur with every file or is it just this file? If it only occurs on this file please could you upload a copy of it to the following DropBox?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/pzjncWzLtXcW3oOp87DT

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hello,

The problem has just been solved by fumbling and struggling to get to a file to send to you! Amazingly enough, when I opened the PSD copy, the opac shield disapeared from the project!
I not may go along and work on it.
Sorry, I probably created the problem myself, by my cofusion between the very different ways of using Photo between the Mac and iPad... 
Thanks for your intervention anyway!
A