You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer question. When I convert an image to black and white, I select "Black and White" and then move the various color sliders to exactly where I want them. How can I save a black and white preset so I do not have to go in and change the sliders every time I convert to black and white? In Photo it appears there is a was to do this, but what about in Designer?

• Staff

Hi kwrass,

Welcome to the forums :)

At this point in time there is no way to create presets within the adjustment however there is a somewhat clunky work around you can use in the meantime, with the Black and White adjustment layer selected you use the burger menu from the assets panel to "add from selection" this will add the Black and White adjustment to the assets panel for later use however we don't currently store any thumbnails for these kind of layers so you may just get a red square which might make things confusing later down the line as more presets are created this way. Hopefully presets are something we add in a future update.

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

@Callum I did as you said, however under Assets there is no red box, but when I hover the mouse in that spot it says the black and white asset is there. hmmm. Any further insight? 

Actually, I got it to show up, but when i select an image and then click the b&W asset it does not do anything...

Edited by kwrass
I figured it out