You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rename layers by clicking in the layer two times?

Somebody requested renaming layers with a double tap in 2018. 2018!!! 2018 and it still hasnt been implemented in to the app. 

Im honestly upset right now. 😡 This is basic. This should have been in the app a long time ago. Its an easy fix. I dont know whats going on.

I said this in another post about renaming a layer. Why does it require 4 steps just to change the name of a layer?  It shouldn’t take 4 steps to rename a layer. It’s honestly 6 steps. Not 4. 6 steps because after the 4th step you have to hit the ok button, that’s step 5, and then hit the "<" icon to return back to the main layer menu. It’s just too many steps. Too much time wasted. It’s ridiculous. I should be able to tap the name of my layer, have a menu open where it already has my layer name highlighted so that I can just start typing the name of my new layer,  hit ok and done. Tap layer name, rename, hit ok. Simple. 

But no. You have to click the layer studio, pick your layer of choice, hit the "..." icon, hit the name of your layer, rename layer, hit ok, hit the "<" to exit the 2nd menu, and done. Its just too many steps. Such nonsense for a simple action.