You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchased Affinity app is not downloadable via iOS purchases

Hello. I'm from Russia. I purchased Affinity Photo app from the iOS App Store long before it was made inaccessible for users in Russian Federation. Now I cannot download it on my new iPad since it's not even visible in my purchases list. How is it possible? If you decided to restrict access to the application for the region - well, that's ok and not a problem, but what if I already paid for it? So please tell me, how can I download the purchased application or get a refund if it's not possible.

• Staff

@DZolin

We are not currently accepting new orders from Russia, but if you've ordered the software in the past you will be able to access the order. If you have bought the iPad version in the past and can't access the order from a compatible iPad, please contact Apple for assistance.