You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer - EPS File To Shutterstock Fie Size Issue

hi how are you doing i have tried many times the file size for affinity designer is less then 4mb that is a big issue for me i did everything but nothing happening the software is great but for Shutterstock its not so good i am currently using Adobe creative cloud the eps size is good enough if that one is just a star i can upload it to Shutterstock without any issue but affinity designer its making my head cucu

• Staff

Hi @umair_gv,

Have you got any areas of your document which aren't true vectors that are being rasterised? Also, have you got any objects with layer effects applied to them? These aren't typically supported by EPS and as such get rasterised, which can also lead to an increase in file size.

The 'Minimise Size' checkbox under 'More' in the export dialog can also help reduce file size.

If it's none of the above, could you perhaps provide us with an example file so we can look into this further? Below is a private dropbox link if you wish to upload it there.

https://www.dropbox.com/request/LcmAVD4FPwOaqj3FJ3A7

• 9 months later...

Same issue, I've tried everything and I can't get my file to upload. The artboard is well over 4MB in pixel count and the graphic has a non-transparent background. Don't think there is anything else I can do on the design end. As for export, I think I've tried everything.  I would be happy to drop box the affinity file and my EPS attempts. 

Thanks. 

Shawn