You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A few years ago I made a logo for our workgroup in Affinity Photo (disclaimer: scientist by profession and a hobby photographer - not a designer!). Recently I wanted to make some edits to the logo, but when loading the file into AP, apparently the font was not recognized or missing, and it was substituted with some other font (which looked awful). Maybe a system update eliminated the font I used two years ago?

Now, I'd like to restore the original font, but would need to find out what that font actually was. Hence, I popped the afphoto file into a hex editor in the hopes to find some human-readable reference to a font name in there, but no such luck. I also used the fontsquirrel website to identify the font, but no dice here either.

Is there any other way to identify that font or does anyone recognize it (logo attached - btw, the "M" is made off two I's and a stylized antibody in the middle)?

MEST logo 2_T.jpg