You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.10.4 on Mac Catalina: Live Filter Layers - BUG?

Hello, I have Upgrade Mac Mojave to Catalina, after reading that Affinity Photo works fine. However, the Live Filter Layer: Clarity, Unsharp Mask do not work. I was able to add these layers, but with no adjustments windows. Have tried to open adjustments for these layers awith no success. Affinity woot worked super great with the previous macODS.

My computer iMac 10.15.7 (Catalina) 

Please, help

1 minute ago, nucleonbge said:

but with no adjustments windows.

Could they be appearing on a, switched off, second screen?

Or off-screen on your existing monitor?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Now the probleblem is gone.

I have restarted iMac and it works correctly. however I have done restart just before and it has not helped.

I will repeat restart verify and update. The update to Catalina has been down about 3 hour early. I was ready to restore old OS from a Time Machine Back up.

Leo

Hi Carl123,

Thank you for stepping in.

I think that in panic did some of the steps suggested by you. Since then I am using Affinity Photo RAW multiple time and ever had that problem. 

I have a have noticed, that Affinity Photo RAW is running slower under Catalina.

Also, with Catalina a MS Word file often failed to be saved. I have aTime Machine backup and may switch back to Mojave.

Leo

wal I have