You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Files wont save

Had the same problem for the last few days. Don't know how it got fixed (working fine for now), but I can point you to some links and steps to try. I guess it's worth a shot.

Try running the command from the Microsoft support page (link to post) and after restart see if something is different. Also, after that try full uninstall and reinstall of programs.

Hey team thank you for the replies.

I have been entering various file names and saving to different locations. The files are 0 Bytes in size, and when the app opens up I get the error message 'file type not supported.

This is happening across all my Affinity apps now. I might try to re-install.

Cheers for the help!

14 hours ago, RJGilbert9825 said:

Hey team thank you for the replies.

I have been entering various file names and saving to different locations. The files are 0 Bytes in size, and when the app opens up I get the error message 'file type not supported.

This is happening across all my Affinity apps now. I might try to re-install.

Cheers for the help!

Reinstall does not help i posted on help page week before and go a little help but nothing has fixed it as yet.

13 hours ago, blackdragonvinyl said:

Getting the same thing on designer, designer beta and even photo anyone knows what's up or how to fix I have tried clean installation of all bar the os.

Could you maybe check Event Viewer for errors that happen at the time of saving a file?

I got an error and warning about NTFS for the system drive at the time, although all drives are fine. Maybe that can help developers pin down the problem.