You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity 4.1

I'm 79, I am lucky, Lucky that affinity has been developed now, I have been with photoshop since year dot. And  in my latter years it has forgotten us all. But then a miracle happened called AFFINITY who brought back everything into perspective. I am retired engineer, professional photographer, retired- but now I have Affinity. I have recently seen the update 4.1 and what it offers, developers & photographers are extremely lucky to be able to come into contact with such a skilled and effective group. I have only been a member of affinity for two months and yet when I saw the update I realised how lucky I was to have such a fantastic software. You do not have to have hi Photoshop skills, here  developers and forums Will help you all the way. I was fortunate to have a holiday a month ago in Singapore, having sold all of my hi end Canon equipment but purchasing a simple Canon SX50, I returned with over 2000 shots, but now with the help of affinity I am able to realise my return to Singapore from over 40 years ago. I cannot thank affinity enough

• 1 month later...

Hi Paul, thank you  for requesting Photos for a showcase, however I will be too critical of my  Photos   after competing in major competitions, that is why now I am happy to have Affinity, which allows me at my age (and equipment) to develop at my own pace, just like an old bull in a field of cattle, just enjoying myself, good luck to you, I would love to shoot up there in Auckland, kind regards Brian