You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello @MEB, i want to update my situation with the app. Turns on most of my PSD file can be opened in Affinity Photo, even the old one (6 months old file). I ask for my friend's PSD and it worked well. Hmmmm i guess my file is broken somehow (The files i sent you above).

The PSD file i sent you, is actually from Mac of my friend. So he sent me that file to me, and i want to edit it with Windows, but it can't because Affinity crash instantly. So, i guess the problem is because of the different OS, so the PSD file wont open in my Windows OS

42 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi @Muhammad Alfadino,
They are crashing for me as well on Windows (but open fine on macOS). I'm logging this to be looked at. Thanks for your support/feedback.

Crashing too? Well i guess it's true, but thanks for the the reply and your kind help. Means a lot. Looking forward for upcoming update to fix this problem. Thanks in advance, @MEB