You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher data merge, multiple layout page

I apologize if this question was answered before (I only read the first 10 pages of the search results), as the title states, I want to make several designs with data merge on the same page, at first everything seems fine, I place the designs ... embed the data ... check the preview, everything was displayed correctly, but ... when I generate the merged document, only the first layout was rendered, I tried to do it with just one layout per page through several pages, same result, just the first was rendered, ... so ...

It's a bug, a limitation, I'm doing something wrong?

Publisher_BqucrU1eYZ.png

Publisher_pHbB4ieU5u.png

soffice.bin_CEv1yUak5D.png

Publisher_16vluCLMy4.png

It would be easier if you were to post the CSV file here and then I could post a Publisher file for you. Easier in that I do not speak/understand anything other than English and my instructions in English are frequently not always clear. So once you translate my instructions  into your own language you'll just be confused and frustrated trying to make sense of my convoluted ... messed up and confusing instructions.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

First of everething, thanks a lot Lagarto and Old Bruce, for what I undestand it's like you have to reset the record count in every layout, so ... the layouts are dependant of each other in a secuence (reading the records), if you don't reset the record count it continues from the last record of the previous layout.

Awesome help mates.

3 hours ago, eduardoperez said:

if you don't reset the record count it continues from the last record of the previous layout.

Yes, exactly. It goes through the records layout per layout, so you need to go back numcol x numrow records to start again from the top row in the next layout.