You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printing of vector based assets produce borders

poison

The attached document prints kind of borders on a few of the vector based elements (not all of them and even not all of the same paw pattern) if you do not flatten the image before printing. The attached photo shows a flattened print (left) and a buggy one (right). There are no artifacts visible on screen at any zoom level.

System: Win10 Pro 21H1, Ryzen 5 1600X, 24Gb, GTX1050Ti, HP Deskjet 5520, Affinity Photo 1.10.1.1142

IMG_4469.thumb.jpeg.75baef5928aba23b4ade80a44533cd94.jpeg

szepes_plakat.afphoto

• Staff

Hey poison,

I assume the print driver is struggling with the semi transparent areas and this is why rasterising works.

If you're just using the Windows Print dialog, you can just use the rasterise entire page option.

Unfortunately I am working from home and do not have access to a printer so I won't be able to poke this properly until I return to the office on Tuesday.