You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Way to link Designer to Publisher Beta - 1.10.1.1135?

I'm using Publisher Beta .1135 til the rollout with the fix for the 'can't save' issue, but I can't open my Designer 1.10.1.1127 persona - the only option appears to be to download Designer Beta. Do I have any other choice?  Thanks

• Staff

We have made the Publisher beta StudioLink option always require a beta build of Designer or Photo as a precaution against file incompatibly. There is no Designer or Photo beta currently, so the option is disabled sorry.

We plan to release Affinity Publisher 1.10.1 this week so you should be able to use that with StudioLink enabled shortly

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

@P Poyen

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

I'm not sure if you've replied to findcal or if you have a problem of your own. If you need help please start a new thread

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I did not understand your answer. My English is so poor ... I had never tried the "special link" between Publisher and Designer, but I will.

By the way, congratulations on your software (both),  I haven't encountered a problem yet

• Staff

@P Poyen

Publisher beta needs Designer beta for the StudioLink option to work

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.