You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Epson SureColor P8000 Still can't be used for printing.

I just installed Affinity 1.10 and am still having printing issues when trying to print from the Epson P8000.  After setting the correct paper size in the Epson print dialog nothing is reflected to the Affinity print preview.  If I use the Epson print preview the print image is not even close to centered, the image is stuck up in a corner with white on 2 edges and the head cut off.  I will now have to uninstall and go back to version 1.85 which is the last version that I can print from.  Version 1.85 works fine and I print from it daily with the P8000.  Please fix this issue, I have turned numerous of our customers on to Affinity Photo but I am starting to slow down the recommendations due to this issue.  We are a very busy camera store and I would like to keep giving people your info.  I am on Windows 10 64bit. 

Affinity program view.jpg

Affinity Print preview.jpg

Epson Print Preview.jpg

HI @Ball Photo Sorry to hear you are having issues with printing.

Can I ask if this is only an issue with "Defined by Printer" as shown in your screenshot? I've done a search and that issue has been logged, so I'm keen to see if the issue you are experiencing is any different. Do you also have the same issue if you select A4, Letter or create a custom size?