You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FX items not retaining setup and constantly changing

Every time I use an FX tool it is constantly changing back to plain lines! I had some projects that I spent a great deal of time on and had not opened them in a couple of weeks.. When I did open them all my highlights had reverted to a simple line. What can I do to prevent this?

Edited by Vella

• Staff

Hi @VellaIs this happening during your workflow for example applying an FX to a line and then switching to another tool or studio and it occurs? I've never experienced a saved file being reopened after a period of time and something within has reverted, unless it's a previously saved version of the same file being opened. Perhaps if it's been saved with history and it's reverted but this would require user interaction to do so.

If you have any workflows that reproduce this for you, please let me know as I can't replicate the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

it is happening in both scenarios. But most of the time it is always when I copy an item and pasted it into another page! Or exporting an item and when I open it all FX items have list there Applyed changes!