You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export individual page to individual file

12 minutes ago, uneMule said:

Doing this can change the nature of the file (effects management, transparencies...)?!

Of course. But it export individual files if that's what you need.

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

6 minutes ago, loukash said:

Of course. But it export individual files if that's what you need.

C'est un peu comme désherber avec de la dynamite 😀.

It's like weeding with dynamite  😀

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

1 hour ago, loukash said:

Well, not in version 1.x, and not even in v7.5.3 yet, for that matter.
So it took them what…? like 15 years or so to implement it?
Just sayin’… ;)

Adobe has done all the ground work and is the standard. All you have to do is look at what they have done and add it or think of a better way of doing things to set you apart. Of course easier said then done, I am saying Affinity should be feature for feature with Adobe at this stage of the game but they do have an easy list of things to add when their team gets to them. They are doing amazing work as is and for the price it is very close to Adobe... yet so far away. Publisher is not a replacement to Indesign yet but it is a low priced piece of page layout software that I would probably look at implementing before switching back to Quark. Not up to date on Quarks features, I just know it always feels so old when I try out a demo to see if they are doing anything really amazing. 

18 minutes ago, wonderings said:

Not up to date on Quarks features, I just know it always feels so old when I try out a demo to see if they are doing anything really amazing. 

Aussi étrange que cela puisse paraitre, Quark a été reconnu meilleure solution de stratégie globale... devant Adobe !
Si, si...
Personnellement, je n'utilise plus depuis des années.

Strange as it may seem, Quark was recognized as the best global strategy solution... ahead of Adobe!
Yes, yes...
Personally, I haven't used it in years.

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

• 4 months later...

I'm a new fan of Affinity (a long-time ex adobe customer).  I recently needed to create an individual pages pdf from a multipage document and found it easy by using the export persona feature available in designer and photo. All you need is a multipage pdf. Open it in affinity photo or designer and use the export persona feature.

I created a how-to tutorial for this since many designers/users will probably want to know. 

https://youtu.be/k2eH1IDg1uI

• 1 month later...

Being able to export them out as individual pdf's in one go would be helpful. I need to make 16 display panels for an exhibit and the boss has a habit of multiple last min changes on 1-3 panels so being about to separate them out from the get go would be great.