You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I am trying to show text as pure white on a coloured background but seems to have a very slight yellow tinge to everything I select as white. It does however show as white when saved as a pdf for example, but not nice to look at when working in Affinity Publisher. How can I make this selection show as pure white?

Can you upload a sample document which exhibits this behaviour so we can see for ourselves?
(Have you tried using the RGB sliders to give them all values of 255? If so, if that works, and you get white, then the colour swatch you are using may not actually be white?)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am not the creator of that topic, but I have the same problem. If it is not okay, that I write here, give me a sign, please. This is my first content. 

I tried the RGB and CMYK color palette in every program of Affinity but I got also an creamy white (touchy yellow). Here is my sample. I Work with Windows 10 and in the screenshot you can see the Affinity Designer original file and the exported pdf. This is a really great difference, don't you think? What can I do to make white really show up as white?

Thank you in advance for the support.

Annette

desktop02af.jpg

Hello Joachim_L

thank you so much for your reply and the easy solution. Honestly, I did not try to change the monitor profile, because my canvas was in all programs shown as white. But I tried it although and it worked. I am so happy! Maybe it is also the solution for Garfield99?

Many Greetings
Annette