You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Smart objects - perspective bug

Hey guys,

so this is my first post for here, and honestly I have also no background in digital art/photoshop, I’ve just learned in the past year how to work with procreate.

I’ve downloaded affinity photo on my iPad so I could make mock-ups for my needs. 

So I got some smart objects file from Envato Elements.

At the first time something weird happened and the images was “broken”(?) I have no idea why...you can see in image #1.

however this weird issue “solved”, and everything works fine. I’m adding the image, the perspective looks good. Image #2.

but when I’m enter the file again, the perspective seems way off. Image #3.

any suggestions how to solve this?

5A7434F9-F728-432B-9788-EFB3FCDC3986.jpeg

E6320DB8-0318-4985-AAA9-D4EE4E6BBC2D.jpeg

237BBDB3-3A53-440C-80EC-1063642252F5.jpeg

• Staff

Hey Gatenyo,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums.

What do you mean you got some 'smart objects' from Envato Elements—I thought that was just a stock side? Are you saying you got a PSD or something with Photoshop smart objects inside? If so, there might be something we don't fully understand.

Do you want to attach one of these files for me in this private Dropbox folder? https://www.dropbox.com/request/XhvvqLuHT0rqQByMpWMY

Hey Chris, sorry, yes - I’ve downloaded PSD files with smart objects.

I’m trying to upload the file (using my iPad), the upload is stuck at 42%. I’ve tried several times).

I appreciate your help thank you!

Edited by Gatenyo