You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Reloading of linked content resets its frame

Is there a way to keep dimensions of frame of inserted linked file in the Publisher 1.9 fixed? Each reload of the file resets the dimensions-frame of the linked file in an unpredictable way, which is totally frustrating. We are putting together a large book, plus panels, presentations from our projects with many referenced PDF files (architectural drawings) and images (visualizations), which are being updated constantly by many team members. It is literally impossible to keep setting the frame again and adain of the linked file after each reload. The dimensions of the file are the same, only it was edited and there is updated content. This makes Publisher totaly unusable to put together a presentation. Is there some trick how to do it? The normal procedure is that I setup a frame in which a I want the contet to sit, rectangular or other and it is not changing without me wanting, never. Then I put content inside it and scale the concent as I wish, typically 100% of orginial. If I relaod it, it sits where it is and only brings updates I have done to the file. This is the way program should work. Thank you for any advice. If there is a feature Publisher need, it is the one I desribed. 

• 3 weeks later...