You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font styles are displayed several times

Not for me, but perhaps our fonts differ. Mine is OpenType, v1.065, PS version 2.0. What about your Source Sans Pro?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

You're right, it was my fault.
I had the 920 installed on my notebook. There was also the Source Sans (OTF) multiple times (!) in the font folder. I didn't know that was even possible until now.
On my desktop PC the fonts are managed with Extensis' Suitcase. I opened the file there and everything is OK.
I apologize for my silly question.

---

Du hast recht, es war meine Schuld.
Ich hatte die 920 auf meinem Notebook installiert. Dort war auch die Source Sans (OTF) mehrfach (!) im Font-Ordner vorhanden. Ich wusste nicht, dass das überhaupt möglich ist.
Auf meinem Desktop-PC werden die Schriften mit Extensis' Suitcase verwaltet. Ich habe die Datei dort geöffnet, und alles ist OK.
Ich entschuldige mich für meine dumme Frage.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.