You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It's kind of blowing my mind that this isn;t already a functionality within Affinity since you can easily print documents as a booklet (and if I am just missing how to do this entirely, please fill me in), but I think the ability to export a document to PDF as a booklet is definitely a feature that should be added to Affinity Publisher ASAP. I attempted to just export as individual pages and then print as a booklet from Adobe, but the inner-margins are screwed up when I do it that way too (the pages are ordered correctly, but they spaced way too far apart).

Sharing digital printables for planners online is fairly popular these days, but it's nearly impossible to export files from Affinity in a way that is easily downloadable/printable for others because it doesn't allow you to export in Booklet form.

If Affinity would add this feature, it would be GREATLY appreciated, and heavily utilized, I'm sure. Haha

I can understand how this would be welcome (I would most likely use it myself, as I do export print-ready files for quick reprints), but there are so many different feature requests, and so many of them that would be of greater need by a larger percentage of current or potential customers, that it would be my opinion that this feature would be of lower priority.

For the time being, since booklet printing is already available, then you can just print to PDF as a possible solution, or else you could turn to real imposition software. If you are on Mac, I suggest Create Booklet 2, which is what I use.