You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, 

My name is Sean Nave, a writer and 

creator  of the newspaper program at Universal Institute a company that deals with spinal cord, traumatic brain injury, and di developmental disabilities diagnoses in five centers between New Jersey, Pennsylvania, .and Michigan.

I am based from Livingston, New Jersey were I am in skilled therapies such as physical, occupational, speech, and cognitive goals.  Having been at the main campus for over how fourteen years, I have gone from not knowing English to running a quarterly newsletter, and training for the outside world.

Although I do not have them now, I was into computer programming, was a title insurance broker, and know how to cook. I was wondering if I could do a how to use your newest version of your products for nonusers?

Using something like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for over fifteen years, and finding a graphics program that offers the flexibility of your software makes me want to invite others to make more usable code.

Thank you for hearing me,
Sean Bave

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Sean N. Welcome  to the Affinity forum. As I can see, your text does not contain any feedback about Affinity products so you should move it into "News and Information > Introduce yourself".

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

Thank you Peter,

I want to make an English manual for Affinity if f I can,, that way it would be more marketable to people that do not speak German, but need a program that is better than Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. As a person that speaks multiple languages but not German , I can attest to the fact that having it in English as well as other languages is a big draw.

That will make it more marketable for people, and spawn new ventures outside Germany and Austria.