You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity (Designer & Photo) Family Sharing by 2 iMacs

Hello there. I bought Affinity Designer in your Store (25.3.2020) and Affinity Photo in AppStore (18.6.2020).
Now my wife want to work with both programs on her iMac too. Family Sharing is activated (since 2019), but both Programms can not be shared in Appstore on her Account. I think in case of the Designer it's cause i bought this programm about your Store (also on my iMac and Appstore Account is displayed as "Buy it"). But how about the "Affinity Photo"? I bought from Appstore and she can't share it ...
Is there a solution how my wife can work with both Programms on her iMac with FamilySharing? She likes the programs and want to start with them.

Thanks for help & best regards
austrocrates aka Günther

• Staff

Hi @austrocrates, welcome to the Affinity Store.

Apple's Family Sharing is an App Store feature and as such will only apply to purchases made through the App Store. You would not be able to use Affinity Store purchased with the feature but if you are having issues getting Affinity Photo to work with Family Sharing, please see this link or contact Apple directly for assistance.

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201088

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.