You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Anchors not showing in Anchor panel

Chris99

I can add anchors via the context menu and hyperlink to them but they don't show up in the anchors panel. Even when I use the Add button in the anchors panel it doesn't show the anchors, though they appear in context menu list when hyperlinking.

Ver 1.8.5.703 on Win10

• Staff

Hi @Chris99,

There's an issue logged with us when anchoring to detached frames and those not appearing in the Anchor Panel, are you trying to anchor to frames that have come from a master page?

If you don't think you've done this can you upload your document? This link will keep it private

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

8 hours ago, Jon P said:

Hi @Chris99,

There's an issue logged with us when anchoring to detached frames and those not appearing in the Anchor Panel, are you trying to anchor to frames that have come from a master page?

Hi Jon

Aha, that appears to be it. I just did a test and I do indeed see anchors set inside ad-hoc text frames but not those set in master frames. Looks like you're on to it!

Thanks