You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm disappointed that FONTS are no longer available on the top left menu of Designer 1.8.3!  This must have been in an "update".  

Having the font at the top left was so practical. I liked the quick reference of FONTS at the top menu and now its literally a chore to have to go find the FONT info in the character tab. FONTS have always been in the studio but I always used the more convenient option in the Toolbar.

It would have been helpful to at least leave an option for users to put the Fonts menu back in the Toolbar using the "Customize Toolbar" option, but it is not an option. 

I think this was a bad software design move. I know it's just a small thing and we will all learn to live with it.

I'm most disappointed that I actually feel this way... and that it has affected my enjoyment of using Affinity Designer.

😥

You have to have one of the Text Tools chosen for the fonts to appear in the Context Toolbar. Go to View > Show Context Toolbar.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.