You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My appearance and asset panel not showing up

Hi

I purchased affinity designer several days ago. As I'm new to this application therefore I was roaming around different features and options of it and also was learning through watching various affinity tutorials. Today I've noticed that my appearance and asset panel are not working. They are actually not showing up. Previously after installing the app I never tried to look for it btw.

I tried to reset the studio, then I tried to turn it on and off also I tried to move all the studio tools here and there to find those two tool. But I've failed to find it out. Also in my studio option these two tools are turn on but I can't see them. 

So now 

1) How can I get these two panels/tools back ?

2) Also I want to know, I've two PCs. Both are my personal, so I want to uninstall it from one PC and then reinstall it to my another PC, so If I do so, will my licence key work on the other PC ? And if the answer is naa, then how can I do that? Actually the PC on which I've installed it is a low performance PC, therefore I want to shift. 

Ps -  I've attached a screenshot of my missing appearance and asset panel.

image.png.ca249c8fb398f46fc829ec38d536eb0d.png

Edited by Mostakim

When you say you tried to “reset the panel” did you use the “Reset Studio” option in the menu (bottom of the right-hand one in your image)?
If that doesn’t work then you can try holding CTRL down when you launch Designer and use the dialog that pops up to reset your application to ‘factory defaults’. (You will lose some personal settings but you probably haven’t set many if you haven’t had the application very long.)

As for your second question, if you own both machines, and they both run Windows, then just install the application on both machines. You don’t need to uninstall from one, unless you sell or give away that machine.

46 minutes ago, Mostakim said:

Also in my studio option these two tools are turn on but I can't see them. 

They 'simply' might sit behind other panels and appear 'hidden' this way. To detect whether this is the case you would un-tick them in the Studio panel + select them again. That way you can force a panel which is covered by others to come to the front.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

1 minute ago, thomaso said:

They 'simply' might sit behind other panels and appear 'hidden' this way. To detect whether this is the case you would un-tick them in the Studio panel + select them again. That way you can force a panel which is covered by others to come to the front.

Sorry bro :( I even tried this :(

7 minutes ago, Mostakim said:

I've tried resetting studio (...)
And I've just tried CTRL down button while starting the program

What happened in both situations after selecting the commands?

Another way to force a studio reset is to close the app + to delete the according files in your system folders.
(sorry, I am on mac, possibly one pop up with the according file path for Windows OS, or you do a internet or forums search)

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1