You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash

Hi Guys,

I wish you all the luck in being successful as a company, as an alternative to Adobe is badly needed.

I am drafting a manual for medical device using Publisher, I am at about 40 pages with several pictures and illustrations, and Publisher crashes relatively often when I make edits to the text that might result in the rearrangement of a bunch of words (like for example deleting a sentence in the middle of a text paragraph would result in the re-arrangement of the reminder of the text). This unfortunately is occurring several times per hour, and interrupting my work.

It would be really great to have a fix to this bug.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Andrea

• Staff

Hi @Andrea Borsic,

Do you find this happens with only the one document you are working on, or do you get the same in a new document? If it's the same document attaching it here could be helpful, I can have a go at reproducing it.

Could you navigate to %AppData%\Affinity\Publisher and attach the 1.0 folder here, it will have settings/crash reports which might help us see what's happening

Thanks!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com